In this instance we used the latter approach. Kas dropped me off just to the west of Cranfield village after I’d left my car in Salford. I started at MKBW Grey 32 – Welcome to Bed! and worked my way down to MKBW Grey 45 – Grey to Orange, via all those in between.
It was a fairly warm afternoon and all the caches were fairly straightforward to do, so progress was quick, and I was soon back at the car.
Not much else to say really, so here’s a few photos.
- MKBW Grey 32 – Welcome to Bed!
- MKBW Grey 33 – Turning off the road
- MKBW Grey 34 – Crop field
- MKBW Grey 35 – Sheep field
- MKBW Grey 36 – On to the road.
- MKBW Grey 37 – Metal pole
- MKBW Grey 38 – Another hedge
- MKBW Grey 39 – Waypost #7
- MKBW Grey 40 – WP #8
- MKBW Grey 41 – Scraggy bush
- MKBW Grey 42 – Copse
- MKBW Grey 43 – Ditch
- MKBW Grey 44 – Tree
- MKBW Grey 45 – Grey to Orange
- Salford Crabby Apple